Fitness Classes in Faith Center are either minimal cost or by donation and are offered to both church and community members who are interested in gaining a healthier life through exercise and nutritional instruction.
All activities take place in Faith Center, unless otherwise noted. Beginning dates are noted.
Class descriptions are located below schedule.
1. Unless otherwise specified all fitness classes are for aged 12 years and up
2. Children under the age of 12 years of age are only able to attend “children’s classes.”
3. All youth between the ages of 12 and 16 should have a participating adult with them during an exercise class
4. Children under the age of 18 pay only $ 2.50 per class, for any class that is $ 5.00
5. Please wear clean shoes, with non marking soles for fitness classes in Faith Center
6. Aim to arrive at least 5 minutes before class begins, especially during seasonal months
7. $ 5 classes are available with a discount card, 10 classes for $ 35.00. This discount card has a one year expiration and can be used for any class
8. Water fountains are available in the gym and in the entrance of Faith Center
9. Please bring a water bottle and a towel to class
10. Vended soft drinks are available in Faith Center (water and sports drinks only, no soda.)
Pound® is the world’s first cardio jam session inspired by the infectious, energizing, sweat-dripping fun of playing the drums. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot as the class is limited to the first 45 people!
|Balance, Stretch & Strength
Especially suited for seniors, or those individuals that have a limited range of motion.
|Faithful Runners (seasonal – please call office for specifics)
Join us every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday at 6.45 a.m and Thursdays at 6:30am in front of Faith Chapel for a fun run.
Looking for a way to reduce stress? Consider Tai Chi!
Tai Chi is an exercise class described as “meditation in motion” because it promotes serenity through gentle movement. Instructor, Hilmar Fuchs, has over 15 years experience teaching this class in Cape Coral!
Combines body sculpting exercise and high energy cardio workout! Build coordination and endurance with Latin infused Zumba®!
Ditch the workout and join the party as you are led in Latin rhythms to a healthier and toner you.
The Zumba® program fuses hypnotic Latin rhythms and easy-to-follow moves to create a one-of-a-kind fitness program that will blow you away. Our goal is simple: We want you to want to work out, to love working out, to get hooked. Zumba® Fanatics achieve long-term benefits while experiencing an absolute blast in one exciting hour of calorie-burning, body-energizing, awe-inspiring movements meant to engage and captivate for life! The routines feature interval training sessions where fast and slow rhythms and resistance training are combined to tone and sculpt your body while burning fat. Add some Latin flavor and international zest into the mix and you’ve got a Zumba® class!
|Total Body Workout||20/20/20|
Move along in this fun, choreographed class using low intensity exercises to improve your cardiovascular fitness. Set to music in which at least 1 foot is touching the floor at all times. Examples of other low impact aerobics, include walking, biking, and swimming. This class is a compliment to Yoga, Pilates, or Balance, Stretch, & Strength.
All classes are suitable for both males and females. All ability levels accommodated. Minimum age is 14 years old.
|Yoga – The Way to Healthier Living
Lower blood pressure, reduce pain, ease tension, and enhance spirituality. Classes are $5 per class. Beginners and experienced welcome.
ZUMBA® and the Zumba Fitness logos are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC, used under license.